Nice—always fun when a Wordle puzzle comes straight from a live stream. Cluing it alongside chat is a great way to balance accessibility and experimentation, especially for a mini.
I told my chat I'd make this and then I did. There's definitely a lot of words (I used a 'theme list') that are on point but I also really had issues bc I was spending a ton of time trying to get in as many as I could, meaning some of my non-themed fills are not great.
I have been so busy with my new job that I haven't had time to make any puzzles, so I decided to start making some minis! Here's my first one. Hope you enjoy!
Nice—always fun when a Wordle puzzle comes straight from a live stream. Cluing it alongside chat is a great way to balance accessibility and experimentation, especially for a mini.
ReplyDelete